Join a Professional Support Community
Would you like to share a Little Flower Yoga curriculum with your students, and have the support of an established and well respected organization as you grow your teaching career? By joining the LFY Member Teacher community, you will have access to a well rounded yoga and mindfulness curriculum, gain the right to use the LFY name and logo in the promotion of your classes, have a personalized listing on the LFY teacher directory, and get the monthly support of the LFY team, including Director of Professional Development Argos Gonzalez and founder Jennifer Cohen Harper. Join a community of like-minded teachers who will become your colleagues. Teach with the confidence of knowing you are sharing a research based program developed over many years of working with children.
If you would like to hire a member teacher, click to visit our Teacher Directory
As a Member Teacher you will receive:
- A 12 lesson yoga and mindfulness curriculum, including complete descriptions of all activities
- The right to use the Little Flower Yoga name and logo in the promotion of your classes, along with sample copy for marketing efforts, and an LFY business card template
- A personalized, clickable listing on the LFY website’s new Teacher Directory page
- Access to a monthly conference call where member teachers will be able to ask questions and receive feedback from a member of the LFY training team. These calls are recorded so you can access past meetings.
- The credibility that comes with teaching a well respected program and joining a professional community of support
- Professional Development Discount: Member teachers a 10% discount on ongoing training with LFY (discount does not apply to Level 1-3 training or mentorship).